Saturday, April 12, 2008

I think I am confused. No wait, maybe I'm not...


If you could make a cow laugh, would it snort milk? And why do they put locks on the toilets at service stations? Are they afraid that someone will clean them? Seriously, these make as much sense as palindrome not being spelt the same way backwards and monosyllabic having five syllables! I have never worked out how nothing sticks to Teflon - except the frying pan! Why is it called a building if it's already built? And do you need a silencer to shoot a mime? There is no other word for thesaurus or synonym, and what do they pack Styrofoam in? It's impossible to be scared half to death twice without dying, isn't it? In my opinion, the word abbreviated is too long, and why is there an 's' in lisp? Something impossible to practice for, what happens when one synchronised swimmer drowns, does the other one have to drown as well? And someone help me if I'm not confused already, but it just rained and the sheep didn't shrink, but my jumper did! Someone who runs in front of a car gets tired, and someone who runs behind a car gets exhausted. Get over it! So remember people, everything in the world is possible, except skiing through a revolving door!

Sorry if your IQ level just decreased, I'm off to see the psychologist! Bye!

No comments: