Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Small minds

I am constantly, and I mean CONSTANTLY, staggered, yes STAGGERED at the small and puerile subjects which people rant about. No subject seems too small for these people to devote precious time to, time which could be spent chewing grass, or gazing into the distance, or collecting discarded fingernail cuttings to add to the compost bin. One wonders how people find time for these things. I must think of another subject. Actually, I am already thinking of one. Why do people refuse to SELL things because "we are closed"? We are NOT closed, "we" are open, otherwise we would not be moving around in plain sight, sweeping the floor or counting money. Get that? COUNTING MONEY!! Like, which is more important, counting money, or having more money to count?? I know what I would go for, and if that upsets the accounting, well, tough cheddar mate. Counting money can be done anytime, getting money opportunities are rare, and should be grabbed.

Furthermore, I ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

No comments: