Thursday, May 8, 2008

No graffiti ... more hooks

I have spent some time today trying to tidy my desk. Correction: I have spending weeks trying to tidy my desk. But today, I had a breakthrough: hooks! I bought a little packet of hooks, and I realise that they have filled a great gap in my life. I have stuck them on my filing cabinet (on the side), and hung little things like flash drives, sundry leads etc. On the side of my monitor I have one for my USB input lead, it looks so important now. There is even one for the microphone, which I have not used for years, well, months.

And this is the answer to the graffiti problem. Take away the paint, give them hooks to hang on the wall instead. So satisfying. Think of the uses, not least, the graffiti writers themselves could be hung on them: by the collar of course,I am not suggesting any violence.

No comments: